The best thing about a photograph is that it never changes... even if the people in it do. -Andy Warhol

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Glad To Be Back.


So, after completing my senior year I decided to give writing a little break for the summer... but I'm very happy to say that I am beginning to resume my hobby. So, this post will be a little bit like an introduction. (I feel like one is in order since I've been gone for so long)

After graduation I spent some time at home with my friends, said goodbye to by boyfriend for the summer, and spent the remainder of my time in Georgia,Florida, and South Carolina. Since I've been back home I got a new job and started college as a Marketing major (which will soon be changing... Yes, I know. I'm switching already).

Also, this morning I received a package in the mail that contained the textbook that one of my blog posts was published in! So I'll most likely post some pictures soon. I'd also like to thank my senior year English teacher, Leslie Healey, for helping me discover writing as a great interest of mine and for helping me to get published.

It's good to be back.

2 comments:

  1. Just doin' my job, m'am.
    Seriously, Congratulations, you earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you back, Lindsey. Please post some pictures of the book and maybe some stories about what you did this summer, because it sounds like a good time. (Mentioned you and that textbook in my most recent post, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete